Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

It's Official!

At the end of November, I'm going to Korea!

A couple of weeks ago, I applied to study at Seoul National University over this Summer. I'll be there in the winter (hooray snow!) and for 10 weeks!

I'm going to be studying Korean for 10 weeks. It's an intensive program, and I'll be covering 200 hours worth of study.

The most stressful part of it all was definitely the Statement of Intention. I had to work really hard as to explain why going on this program would benefit me etc.

But I'm glad that's all over because I no longer have to stress about whether or not buying those tickets early was a waste of money or not.

So excited!

P.S I turned 20 yesterday.

5 comments:

Kathy said...

omgsh congrats!! :))) I'm so jealous!! you must blog about your experiences in Korea!

Kathy said...

oh and happy belated birthday!! I've always considered turning 20 as the beginning of adulthood since you're not in your 'teens' anymore lol hope you had a wonderful day yesterday :)

Unknown said...

That sounds awesome! :)
Is it with your university or independantly?? ^^

M.May said...

First of all, Happy Belated Birthday!! =D

Congratulations on your chance to study in Korea! It sounds like a really awesome chance to learn Korean! Before I moved to Melbourne for university, I wanted to study chinese in Beijing University but time didn't permit me to do so.

Reading your blog post, I feel like applying for a chance to study in a Korean or Japanese university! Thanks for the inspiration! =D

Wishing you all the best in your 10 weeks in Korea and hopefully you'll bump into some Korean stars. *wink*

Sue // www.suelovexx.com said...

CONGRATS! What an amazing birthday present!!!!!!