Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

The Bourne Legacy

Tonight I watched "The Bourne Legacy" with a few friends tonight.


I have never watched any of the Bourne movies so I was a little confused at first as to what the story was about, but I picked it up quickly enough.

I actually really enjoyed the movie. It had a good mix of action and they did a nice job explaining the premise of the whole story to those who had never watched the previous films.

I was disappointed with the ending because I assumed there would be some kind of finality with the story. It left some room for another movie to be produced so I'm hoping there's going to be another movie. I was left some what dissatisfied with how it ended because I wanted to see more!

I can imagine it being a little disappointing for those who have already watch the previous Bourne movies, but being a total newbie, it makes me want to watch the previous ones so as to catch up on the story.


Ate dinner at Wagamama as well. I wasn't really hungry because of all the snacks I had during the movie so I ordered ice cream and we shared two mains between the three of us. Wagamama has a 2 for 1 main meal deal going on right now so we took advantage of that.


Pork Belly ramen and ... fried udon (?)


Green Tea and Lychee ice cream!

Yum.

Pony xx

No comments: