Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Feverish


I've been feeling quite crappy as of late. It first began when I found out I had cried in my sleep. I can't remember what brought on the tears, but I was so mentally exhausted that I went straight back to sleep when I suddenly woke up. 

That brought on the sore throat.

Which then lead to a fever. 


Luckily for me, my daddy made me some honey lemon and gave me some panadol. 


I still had to study though ): Even though all I wanted to do was get out of my achy body and play LoL.

(I'm pretty excited to play LoL now because I just recently got Kennen, Vayne and the new champion Diana!)

I'm starting to fall behind in my study because of the fever so I need to really put my game face on tomorrow and get it all done.

I really do need to remember to take more photos when I'm out ): I went to su;t and wine with Sonny today and I forgot to take a photo of our awesome bibimbap lunch. He drove me to uni too :')

Just getting this off my chest for now.

No comments: