Pages

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Childhood Idol

Feeling sick is the worst. Especially when you feel like you're sick of food, of studying, of anything and everything in your life.

I did get a package in the mail today.

I was really happy to get this in the mail because I've had these pens since I was little. They bring back so many memories.

When I was in Chinese school, I sat next to a girl who was 3 years older than me. As a kid, she was really mature, hardworking and intelligent. She knew what she wanted to do in life (compared to me who didn't really know what she wanted to do the next day let alone for the rest of her life). She also had these pens and I loved smelling them.
Eventually I got some for myself too.
These pens remind me of her and how hardworking she was. She never complained about school and was very cool about everything.
I pretty much idolised her.

But alas, this was me today.


I spent the day writing (random scenes of stories I would like to eventually write), planning out a piece of artwork I had a dream about and other artsy things I want to do before next semester begins.

I wonder if she ever had days like this?

Pony xx 

No comments: