Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

All Work, All Play, No Study

I had work today. I have to say, it's a nice change. I've learnt not to think while I'm at work - just concentrate on work and not on things I'd rather be doing. I've been daydreaming quite a lot at work when there's nothing to do. 


These were meant to be for my study session tomorrow... but I've already started on them. And they're super good!


And these were 2 for $5. My old one was starting to look really strange...


Winter reading. I bought these a week or so ago to add to my (ever growing) list of "To Read" books. So far I've finished only one - Madame Bovary - and that took me a year to read on and off. I'm determined to finish the books before next semester starts.

I'm a fan of Let's Plays. It frustrates me to play a game and try and find secret endings or hidden treasures. I'm not very good at finding awesome combos in games or anything, so I almost always play with some kind of guide. The Let's Play I've been watching is Radiant Historia. I've started it, but because of exams, I've put it off. 

All Work, All Play and no study makes Pony a very lazy student.

Pony xx


No comments: