Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

Too Faced Naked Eye Palette

My online shopping addiction is terrible. I am getting better though. I have a mantra that I tell myself whenever I'm browsing a site and decide to buy something. 
I don't need this. Why do I need this? 

The lack of taupe eyeshadows in my collection prompted me to buy the Too Faced Naked Eye Palette from Beauty Bay. I've had my eye on this palette for quite some time. It's smaller than the Urban Decay Naked palette, but I do like the colours just a tiny bit more. I wish the UD Naked palette came with more light all over lid colours. The only ones I use for all over the lid are Sin and Toasted. Sidecar has too much fall out and Half Baked too gold. 



I also bought some Essie polishes - Mademoiselle and Long Stemmed Roses
Mademoiselle seems like the French pink colour for French manicures. I'm not too sure how it will fare against my skin tone, but I'm excited to use it. Long Stemmed Roses is a rich strawberry red with a hint of pink. 

3 comments:

talipanda said...

hehe~ that mantra doesn't work for me coz I'm convinced that at some point a want becomes a need... and that i'm always at that point~ :P

the pallet is mega cute btw~ yay for lots of colour choices~ :D I must say that I'm more for darker polishes but I can't wait to see what u do with these ones~ :D

S. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sue // www.suelovexx.com said...

Woops sorry commented on the wrong account.
Everyone seems to be getting the Too Faced palette lately! So tempting lol but I rarely bother with eyeshadow in the first place so I really don't need any more than I already have...
Really like the nail colours though :) I am always drawn towards the purple and pinks when I buy nail polish!